Saturday 28 January 2012

Macross Frontier The Movie: The False Songstress



I already watched the whole series of Macross Frontier, so now I jumped into the movie!

The movie began with the same introduction as the first episode of the series. There were some additional and new clips, which kinda assured me that I am not wasting my time watching the first episode again.

The movie showed that Sheryl Nome was really a "False Songstress" in the beginning, but I wouldn't say the same as the movie goes by because she didn't really know what her manager's true identity and goal yet.
At the end of the movie, same as the last two episodes in the series, Sheryl and Ranka sang with full efforts to drive the Vajra crazy while the S.M.S. tries to protect them.

I suggest anyone should watch this exactly after finishing the series to know what's really behind the scenes. The plot and the enemies were there. Yet we didn't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...